IT'S BEEN ONE YEAR: AND NOT A COMMON ONE

Twelve months and some days from my last post. 
I knew that the year that I just left behind was one of those I would never forget. And going through my Instagrams I really felt the consistency of what has happened into my life since November 2011. 





A new life. New professional opportunities and horizons, brought to me like gifts from the best of my friends. New places, new tribe members, new feelings. A big love making my life the most special one. A new approach to fashion and the discovery of the "beauté" world. A lot of planes and a lot of diy nail art. Emotions. So deep and colorful to make me shiver most of the time. 
I feel much better, somehow reliefed and, most of all, conscious.


I am really wanting to start all over again with this blog, that was able to give me such 
satisfactions and which I do not want to abandon. New deal, I guess. 
Thank you. 
Love, S




No comments: