ANDREW GN RESORT COLLECTION & ONE FALL AFTERNOON

It happened that I was in the Alps last weekend and I had the chance to loose myself into the vivid colors and scents of Fall. A very nurturing and refreshing experience for my eyes and for my imagination, after weeks spending my days and night in front of another window: my laptop screen...!

Instagram taken by me,  Andrew GN Resort 2013 via Style.com
Going through images of  2013 Resort Collections I have been captured by Andrew GN's one. Same vibrant colors and classic beauty I have experienced just a few days ago. Precious fabrics, bermuda pants glorified by volumes, precious embroideries, perfect colorful evening gowns. Every ensemble would make a perfect wardrobe for the upcoming Holiday Season... have a look to the whole collection.

Instagram taken by me,  Andrew GN Resort 2013 via Style.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's very beautiful, I love the prints!

www.amalieilund.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Excellent happy analytical attention just for detail and may anticipate issues just before they take place.



Have a look at my site: rocker switch